Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
Q: Clickables
Not all are unlocked, some need you to do things before they will be unlocked. Tribunal clickies are mostly not set up atm.
-
Bushie bugged?
Its because its Mur coded badly, It needs to be fixed at some point.
-
WTS(Auction) - Various
all creatures previously unbid: 1 silver 18, 19, 20, 21 - 12 silver each
-
Favors and such
Exactly what is being discussed with Mur right now. Someone else can see the solution. EDIT: As long as Mur actually replies to my emails...
-
Here, someone take these!
I will have another go later :D
-
Here, someone take these!
Wasnt sure if the lines at the bottom middle were all meant to line up or not, Just a quick vectorization of imagination :) Fixed image
-
Here, someone take these!
I would be interested :)
-
Here, someone take these!
Mind if I make SVG's of them?
-
About PMSing and stuff
Nim is subjecting me to electro therapy, But since she doesn't classify me as human thats fine.
-
cool down for spells
Eon also had some nice ideas about this. im watching and thinking.
-
Confessions
You want to fix others, Work out why they react to you? Work out why the one person you claimed meant you stayed in the game, aka me, now has no will to help you in any form. Becuase the only person that is responsible for that is you.
-
cool down for spells
He asked council for help, The help he needed required coding, council would provide if it I would, but since I am not allowed to speak to DD (something DD has told me) I said I could not help. DD means Mur didnt want to help him, he openly asked for help from others.
-
Mammon's book improvement
Iv seen the code :P
-
Mammon's book improvement
Its not meant to help noobs.
-
cool down for spells
Make that two, He did it to me and Haedrin. Unlike H I can get away much easier.
-
cool down for spells
Mur has said that, a number of times, Doesnt mean im not going to make your life or anyone elses hell if you dare to port any new players to ToA. Thats a promise. FYI, If anyone sees anyone doing such a douchy thing, tell me and I will give you a gold coin and will place them on my blacklist.
-
Mammon's book improvement
I think its a return to mur on use type thing.
-
Mammon's book improvement
I won one of the items in a contest. Its an awesome item, I was thinking of giving it to someone who deserved it for some fun. And no, the item isnt a troll.
-
cool down for spells
You dont read posts Mur, you never do, you get a jist and reply. Its sad because this is just going from one side to entirely the other side. Are you looking for a reason to leave MD? Seriously? This action is just a kneejerk one and is stupid again.
-
cool down for spells
Mur and I were discussing the issue and then he tells me that a decision needs to be made in two days, I pointed out the options and he declared that the only option was to impose these spell cooldowns. While I accept it is indeed on solution I would have preferred to wait and see what the community would have done, But this did not fit into his two day deadline. Thusly we got this decision. A good question someone else raised, Why did DD special treatment when similar has happened to mya, windy before her, etc etc etc? Because DD talks to Mur and Mur gives him stuff. This problem is as old and the same as Fang, Leixer, Fenrir, MRWhateverhisnamewas etc... It needs to be coded, im unwell atm so it might take a couple days. Likely answers: Yes No Not atm yes Its not. He has a point here.
-
cool down for spells
Also, the community got no chance to feedback as you arbitrarily defined this had to be resolved in 2 days :(
-
cool down for spells
Ann. 3174 - [2014-11-05 01:47:41 - Stage 12] - Permalink - Posted By Muratus del Mur Cooldown for spells & DD quest Regarding the recent disrupted quest incident, i've reached a decision. Dark Demon's labyrinth quest will be held again, officially supported and sponsored by myself. In addition, teleport and other powerful spells will have a long cooldown time. In this way, anyone using such spells will have to think twice on what they will be consumed and also a group of people will be able to overcome the spell effects if they work together. Nobody should be punished in this case, simply because personal spells can and will always be used freely (unless they are given strictly for administrative purposes or limited specifically by role). Whatever other aspects need to be dealt with in this situation, i believe they can be solved by social means, cooperative gameplay and such. Discuss this on forum if you have complains (either side). .............. I disagree as I told you in our emails. DD is getting favourite treatment like fang. Dst is not getting dealt with for harassing people but I see why it isn't. The old mur ruling is poor IMO
-
Social Solution
You havent read any of your emails Mur...
-
Announcement 3170
Closed, why? Becuase this is just going in circles and I like to silence free thinking. There are two issues here. A) DD's quest being disrupted, and B) a more general problem of a society and authority that allows this. I shall be making topics about both soon. The first, is much more easily solved. The second, I encourage everyone to _think_ about this. Then in a couple days I will make a new forum topic or maybe even have an ingame discussion. ---- No, The first needs to be dealt with DD however he wants. The second, I will be making a topic about later. If you want to make a topic to discuss, Make it general, otherwise just have a think and we will discuss it when some things have cooled down.
-
Announcement 3170
The problem: Mur says people can use their spells how they want and we (council and I) shouldnt punish people for doing so, or take away things they have earned. Mur said something degreed by one of us can never be changed. <this is stupid> Mur is away. This is stupid, and Mur is wrong. But what do I know? I would do something, but I cant, becuase this is stupid. Im pissed off as anyone else.