Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
[SIGSEGV]
[2014-11-04 12:06:47 - Stage 12] Posted By Chewett Crazy Sidekick I have obtained a crazy sidekick, Rophs, he is working with me on some things, If he asks you to help for the wookie he is working with me on a project and we need your help. I was trying to get things done via other means and outsourcing the work but sadly it appears Im going to need to work with Rophs and direct things much closer.
-
Announcement 3170
I didnt ask MD as Chew the admin, I asked him a personal favour. I asked him as his friend, and he accepted that he wouldnt do it.
-
Announcement 3170
---- Also, iv talked to Eon, treat him with respect he is a really nice guy. You want a social solution to DD's problem? For DD's first roleplaying session of his new role, I went to a number of people who might disrupt it and asked them not to. Including Eon. He agreed and DD was left alone. Ofc DD doesnt like people to know that someone(me) he has told to never talk to him again helped him. So no one actually knows this. But there, I used a social method to resolve the "eon problem".
-
Announcement 3170
I dont know the answer to what should be done, I would have mentioned it to council when they poked me, Nor does Mur, so why should they? From everything I'v dealt with them, it seems like they also are unsure how to proceed. There are a couple options we (Mur, Council, I) could do, none of them are very pleasant for everyone. Some of them even just limit what people are "allowed" to do in MD. Kicking it out to the group is probably the best way of pleasing everyone. What would you do? Just Ban eon? I dont think thats very fair TBH.
-
Announcement 3170
[cquote]and therefore we are loathed to make any form of rules to punish people doing this.[/cquote] Debate it out, If something needs rules, they will be made. But for the moment, people need to sit and have a think about how we should resolve this social issue.[/size] ---- EDIT: If rules are the only thing that will make everything magical in MD, then so be it. But I along with council and Mur really dislike the idea of forcing social situations, aka dictating how people can act and use their hard earned spells/items/etc
-
Social Solution
Closed, This is the wrong way to go about this.
-
MDA toilet water bug
It's in my list :)
-
Collecting Addresses for Title Distribution
I'm discussing with Mur about it. Tell him to message me if he forgets
- Alliance Census
-
Alliance Census
Seriously Rophs? We gave you a load of information, twice, Once it was lost, What happened to the second time? Secondarily, didnt I give you something for doing this?
-
[SIGSEGV]
Keep up the good work, people get rewarded. Do some decent edits and I will give out coinage :)
-
Battle Ritual Empty
Actually I do have a new version of that page I was testing to address many of these issues. But im not deploying it today
-
Battle Ritual Empty
[2014-10-28 22:34:33 - Stage 12] Posted By Chewett If your battle ritual is empty then you might have created too many rituals. Please do not create too many as it lags up the server when you load your ritual page. I will be placing a limit on the number of rituals you can create if people keep creating large amounts of rituals. ----- fixed for now EE
-
Battle Ritual Empty
Not necessarily but its certainly have some impact on the server.
-
Show me your nightmare!
I would like to participate but dont really have much time and this weekend will be busy (someone is coming down to see me). Im going to do it anyway for fun, but does seem a bit short for a drawing quest (especially for those who cannot draw and need loads of time to get things looking vaugly nice)
-
Battle Ritual Empty
Its _not_ yet fixed, there is still an issue and you are still lagging up the server. Im going to have to restart the database tonight to fix it,
-
Labyrinth-related quest poll
I wont participate since you banned me from ever communicating with you again. Thats why I put no.
-
Congratulations mya
This is harassment and is closed. Im leaving this message here to remind people. You want to do this kind of thing? I will ban you. If you want to raise a query why a leader has joined another alliance, then feel free to, nicely.
-
Loreroot's Birthday!
Rough night, reasons, Sorry, It should be open now.
-
Pain Tournament - idea for Halloween contest
This was only just added in though.
-
add wiiya to the seeds
Ann. 3165 - [2014-10-24 18:09:37 - Stage 12] - Permalink - Posted By Chewett As part of Rophs role he has requested that wiiya be located and removed at a few locations. Rophs was given his official role after he played it so well and should be a good example of those trying to get roles. His role gives him the right to ask for these changes so they have been approved. To all those trying to get roles, recognition and power you should remember the words from the RPC days "You are only given that which you already have".
-
Pain Tournament - idea for Halloween contest
Ann. 3163 - [2014-10-24 17:41:28 - Stage 12] - Permalink - Posted By Chewett Similar to when an alliance member is kicked from an alliance, when they are removed via citizenship tools they lose 50% of their loyalty.
-
CoE Manifesto - public
What are you asking here? A number that council will consider your event a success and create the alliance again?
-
Alliance members, what ally are you in and what does your ally do?
Soltis, We are a collection of misc players who have attained advanced MD knowledge in Lore, Technical and other aspects of MD. We have become what MD is. Our spirits embolden the core of what Mur thinks "MD" is and what he wants it to be. Mur trusts us with being able to keep MD true and therefore gives us privileges to further MD. Each players privilege is different and for the most part, secret.
-
What's the most fun thing for you to do in MD?
You currently do that? I thought it was for what people find fun in MD currently :)