Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
Auction - Various
As a Note: This is considered poor form and it has generally been agreed that your bid remains true until someone else outbids you or the auctioneer accepts your cancellation :)
-
Happy Birthday Chewett!
Internet is vroken
-
Planting a Seed [Red Team]
Im an hour late, where is everyone?
-
Proposed Title doc text: Zleiphneir
A general point to bear in mind for future tags and this one: Its MagicDuel or Magicduel. I prefere MagicDuel, but its not two words. Also, Personally I wouldnt put negative comments on the titles, using the word pestering seems negative, and I dont like that in a title document. To the tag, Changes I would make or consider suggesting: >>Awarded this title for his dedication to his role as [a or the] Guardian of Bob. Fits better adding this. >>Through his ongoing persistence and pestering, I wouldnt have pestering as above. >>Throughout time past, his dedication did not waver, even with the promise of fame and status. Too many commas. A general rule is that if you have a sentence in three parts (separated by two commas) the middle section should be able to be removed and still make sense. So I would change this to either: A) Throughout time past[removal of comma] his dedication did not waver, even with the promise of fame and status. B) Throughout time past, even with the promise of fame and status, his dedication did not waver. (middle can be removed and sentence makes sense) --- The other bits seem fine
-
Proposed Title doc text: WHisper
>>This title is the epitome of the root role of a guardian, and further proof that grand deeds are not always required to show ones dedication, simply being there are just as important. That last section doesnt seem to flow properly. I would rewrite it by adding in: This title is the epitome of the root role of a guardian, and further proof that grand deeds are not always required to show ones dedication, deeds such as simply being there are just as important.
-
MD Titles - Updated list with suggested hierarchy
I agree, Sunfire should.
-
Auras/Bonuses (Creature Boost, Skill Drain, Vitality Drain, Freeze & Antifreeze) & Tokens: Availability, Order & Opportunity Value
As a seperate issue, can you send me the details of the incorrect token descriptions so I can change it please, thanks :)
-
MD looks funny... can you fix it?
Its a problem with the machine and not the game.
-
MD looks funny... can you fix it?
Oh I can repeat that bug also :P
-
Combat talk
The sparring ground was a group that no longer really exists. That forum isnt appropiate. Post it in new ideas :)
-
Combat talk
Pick whatever section you want, the importance is getting the ideas down and discussed no?
-
MD looks funny... can you fix it?
Its actually an issue with flash :P And you once called yourself a bug researcher!
-
MD looks funny... can you fix it?
Someone: Hey I have a bug, MD looks like this: http://storenow.net/my/?f=0e9f9f048dea754798dc23c102e7088e Someone Avoiding work: Nope, looks fine, definitely a feature. Wont fix.
-
Combat talk
No one has a very good point. I get your points after re-reading this thread a couple times but its not really structured for me to have a proper look and decide if its a really good idea. Ideally you should be able to look at one part of an idea and its merits without having to bear in mind the entirety of it, its not really possible as you discuss the different ideas multiple times, slightly differently. I like some of the ideas, Will I be implementing any of them? No, because I cant form a coherent plan from this thread. It might give me some ideas for my own direction go to but this thread is too unstructured to get a good opinion. Personally I do think you need to make multiple topics.
-
Show off your profile!
Tad old but: http://magicduel.com/players/*chewett*
-
Team Green's Puzzle - Decipher the Drawings
WPRC's didnt exist in RPC time FYI Grido :) If it doesnt work send me a forum PM and I will... adjust... it
-
MD Titles - Updated list with suggested hierarchy
I never saw any noticeable action from them so would deem it a group role and not significant. He is still doing the role although it's paused so I guess so
-
MD Titles - Updated list with suggested hierarchy
MRD grants to MRA, but MRD isnt around so change it to Murry.
-
confirming leader tags
In any issue cases or where the old person cannot be reached then Mur can award them
-
MD Titles - Updated list with suggested hierarchy
{ "title": "King of Marind Bell", "recipient": "Princ Rhaegar", "authorities": { "granting authority": "Muratus del Mur", "confirming authority": null } }, based on this, previous leader confirms, I should be confirming { "title": "King of Necrovion", "recipient": "Azull", "authorities": { "granting authority": "Muratus del Mur", "confirming authority": null } }, Same as above, Should probably be peace { "title": "King of Golemus Golemicarum", "recipient": "Grido", "authorities": { "granting authority": "Muratus del Mur", "confirming authority": null } }, Confirmed by Yrth as per above --- Per: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/15695-confirming-leader-tags/ these are valid. ---- also: { "title": "Leader of SoE", "recipient": "Chewett", "authorities": { "granting authority": "Muratus del Mur", "confirming authority": null } }, { "title": "Leader of SoE", "recipient": "Rheagar", "authorities": { "granting authority": "Chewett", "confirming authority": null } },
-
Dice Games (Brown Team)
As a note can people not post links that expire because then posts lose content over time
-
Trivia (Brown Team)
There appears to be a duplicate time on the poll
-
confirming leader tags
I know but here they disagree http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/15649-md-titles-updated-list-with-suggested-hierarchy/?p=154304
-
confirming leader tags
I propose that we make all leaders be confirmed by their predecessors rounded no bad things happened to make the previous leader not want to confirm. This would apply to kings and ally leaders
-
Adventure: Rebirth of the Phoenix
I am in discussion with Krioni, the reasoning is since we were testing giving them the ability to store unlimited heat.