Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
Tagging Announcements
New list: Feature Bugfix Ruling/Rule Automatic Reward Punishment Event - added Minor Change - Added Server Work/Game Adminstration - added Discussion (previously request for comment) - added --- misc - avoiding this for now, use minor change? quest = event Mur - give examples? ---- @ lash: yes
-
Tagging Announcements
We are going to tag announcements from now on, This will help finding things you want in the announcements. Each announcement can have more than one tag. Please suggest adding/removing tags. Ideally every announcement would have a tag. I suggest these tags: Feature Bugfix Ruling/Rule Automatic Reward Punishment Example Post: ADD tag X Reason: Because I like X REMOVE tag punishment Reason: Ruling fits this better
-
GG's "Shared" tool policies
That assumes mur knew it was exclusive, thats a very big assumption.
-
GG's "Shared" tool policies
yes. And im not personally attacking anyone (I hope thats clear) but I was wondering what GG thought of this, based on said announcement I found when working on some announcement related features.
-
GG's "Shared" tool policies
What do the members of GG say to: Ann. 1984 - [2011-08-16 07:12:27 - Stage 10] Land leaders are requested not to interfere with the shared tools by placing any land laws to govern their use. The tools are meant to be grabbed by anyone regardless of land and further changes to the way they will be available are still pending. It is too soon to have any land specific regulations regarding shared tools.
-
Public Trade Logs
Apologies, I was going to edit it when I got home, edited now, 21 GC
-
mp3/mp4 Training Ground Garden
They were enforced at one point, up until Shadow mostly left the game and stopped supporting it. Never officially which I think you think im referring to, but actually having people stop those who break them. The last I talked to grido about this from a LHO standpoint we were meant to tell people the rules on that signpost are not enforced atm.
-
Extreme Magicduel
Oh im not complaining or anything, merely stating that people should remember to ask and not complain its hard for new people to get places. Something to remember for LHO's and such, thought I would point it out.
-
Public Trade Logs
I traded dst 21 GC for a memory stone collector after the auction
-
Petition to start Heads Contest
Ann. 3093 - [2014-07-28 15:12:11 - Stage 12] Posted By Chewett To further clarify Ann. 2800 the heads contest will be ran when a number of people from each mindpower request for it to be started or we feel that there is enough of a want for it. Make a forum topic to discuss this each time you wish it to be ran. New heads contests may be run with additional rules or changes to make it more interesting for those who have already won.
-
mp3/mp4 Training Ground Garden
In case you didnt know, the rules havent been enforced for years.
-
Extreme Magicduel
This proves new players should have no problem getting their papers if all these pickles are going to waste. Remember this next time you guys are complaining its hard to get places for new players.
-
Petition to start Heads Contest
Consider it clarified. Will post when back from ringing
-
K-Doc Rating
I don't believe it is relevant currently and if it does gain one the ratings will be reset so people can use it we they should.
-
Summer Festival Tournament
Colorless jokers are bought with a WP so no. Darklings are not purchasable.
-
Summer Festival Tournament
My point applies to all stats, :)
-
Summer Festival Tournament
>>>he percentage prayer power can only be the amount that would give the player 200 attack. So, if you have 400 attack, then the max prayer skill you can use is 50%. nad, for example has massive attack but low power, whereas I have moderate attack and much higher ratio of power. Here I would have a big bonus although we would have the same attack.
-
Current Status of the Fusioneers
For the current moment. It is possibly going to change again.
-
If you could implement one item ingame...
Gorts bracelet is actually coded and works FYI, its just had some issues being distributed.
-
Another Quest/Contest Survey, but I promise I'll keep the data and make it look pretty
21:00 to 02:00 yes no
-
Public Council Forum
Yes, But I doubt that the community would do this because people like talking about things but dont like doing things. It would help us a lot if these leaders could also do work and such, because we could offload it. At the moment im picking people who I think can be helpful, like DD, Rophs, etc and asking them to do smaller jobs.
-
Public Council Forum
It has not been discussed, it will stay here for the time being.
-
followers page mentions PC despite PC not existing anymore
Followers page is a test that I wrote a while back. Dont bother reporting things like this since its not a proper MD feature.
-
md script fubaring (old/ongoing/reminder)
Fixed Ann. 3090 - [2014-07-22 18:56:54 - Stage 12] Posted By Chewett The removal of slashes from MDScript items has now been fixed. The number of backslashes in a MDScript should never be reduced.
-
Chews Public Work List
removed some dude2 stuff