Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
pimpy lvl 2 on mp3
Dude2 has done it as it was a quick fix :)
-
Pending Artworks
We also have this list: https://magicduel.titanpad.com/2?
-
The Alliance List
Good job Rophs for taking charge of this. Please go and find a TK member and ask them to give you one gold coin from Chewett for taking charge of doing something and doing it, rather than spending many hours discussing.
-
If you could implement one item ingame...
For everyone that would like to see the item implemented, explain: Why it should be implemented How it is balanced in some way Also im not really looking for personal items, more ones that could be made shared for example.
-
MD summer fest 2014
FYI council have already promised your tools to Sunfire lol
-
Forum Rules
Offtopic posts are regarding those that are not MD. They must stay on their own topic, trolling or randomly spamming them will resort in warnings.
-
If you could implement one item ingame...
If you could implement one item in the game what would it be and do? E.g. I would implement something that would allow me to heat up cold tea (already implemented).
-
What should lands do for you/What should lands Have
You want to keep people at the borders all the time too?
-
heat dropped by -n (double negative)
It would, doesnt mean it works like that. Exciting, I shall have to look into this. Thanks for the confirmation :)
-
heat dropped by -n (double negative)
Isnt that when you move and gain heat?
-
Helping MP3's
To further my comments, I worked out that the highest MD authorities spend about 80 hours a week helping out in MD. Now at normal unskilled rates thats a lot of money, but then at the more skilled programmers and organisers we have, thats even more money. Aka the time you players donate, is a lot of money being funnelled into the game. We could never afford to do this without you giving some time. Many thanks to the council and anyone else that helps out.
-
A Seemingly Impossible Challenge
Raeghar and dd have quoted the maths and it's correct. It's impossible Do not post stuff like this stating it's possible, closed.
-
Helping MP3's
The time invested is actually a large amount of money if you work out what we all do FYI.
-
Helping MP3's
There will be money soon actually, well assuming bad things don't happen in the next couple weeks. Pip is right, autumn 2050 and a couple of other planned and unplanned changes before it's ready, I have an informal list of things Iv discussed with Mur
-
Chews Public Work List
Added MOAR things
-
Tribunal Crown
My logic would be: Recruit citizen -> persuade Mur to add -> Gain Kingship Point for activity Would further your cause both helping the land and helping you get closer to the title of king.
-
Tribunal Crown
You stated you wanted to recruit some people as king, why not do it now?
-
Tribunal Crown
Open a dialog with him, be respectful, and see what he says, even if he says no you havent lost anything. Or you can make snide comments on the forum, which is what most people do, which anger him and make him more likely to do things to annoy you and your respective lands. ---- For my future kings: Since we have been repeatedly told to act for the roles we want, what are you both doing now to be the king? Will your activity increase SS?, from what you are saying, it won't and this worries me if you want to run the land.
-
Lending Memory Stone Detector
Come find me, you have it until monday
-
Chews Public Work List
Added kingship stuff
-
Lending Memory Stone Detector
Since I am now in command of a newly purchased Memory Stone Detector we shall be renting this to players for free. Anyone that wish's to rent it out should pm me or post here. Priority will be given to new people, renting periods will be for 4 days or so. Do what you want with it, sell the stones or whatever, just return the item, otherwise I shall be sure to raise hell :D
-
Help the MP3's
This point is important. Having it specifically deemed as being legal. At the current moment it isnt permitted for the most part. While you probably didnt mean that, Its offensive towards non-english speaking people. But you did mean it to be purely offensive towards dst. Thats not good DD. If you are going to do this I wil be closing your posts. DD, I said I would help you as much as I could, for a second time now. If you are going to make offensive comments like that and encourage alt abuse, I cannot help you. Please if you want to do stuff like this ask me first, espically since you said you would let me mentor you and come to me asking for help. So im not loyal to MD eh? I see... Guess you are more loyal than me? :P If I _were_ to do this I would get it approved by someone in authority, aka ask council. I wouldnt suggest this idea until it has been approved. Thats the difference between you and I organising this. The topic is closed because you were offensive and it got even more offensive. It can be re-opened if you want to be nice, as will others. This. Nim knows how it should be done and I agree here. We have seen this, AUTUMN2050 is planned to resolve this. Also I have some plans to resolve some issues (namely the attacking all mindpowers thing) We be doing this :) This is a tad offensive :P It is our top priority, but we are not paid to do this and therefore do this all in our free time. If you could pay me to work on MD as an actual job I could get it done quite quickly. AUTUMN2050 was planned to start two weeks ago, we have had a bit of a delay but its still very much on the top of my list, it just needs some consecutive hours which wont happen this weekend as im doing something, but next weekend is a distinct possibility at this rate :) ---- This is closed, people were being mean. The idea is not a good one without it being approved, that being said, I would have probably approved something like this, after a bit of questioning and adding some failsafes. Make a new topic if you want to discuss this further. Be nasty and people will get bans.
-
Gold and Silver Rare Auction: Sword Shade Creature
12 Items Transferred 3104 Gold coin 5135 Gold coin 5787 Gold coin 5794 Gold coin 5835 Gold coin 6997 Gold coin 7807 Gold coin 8600 Gold coin 8742 Gold coin 9054 Gold coin 9981 Gold coin 10119 Gold coin
-
Gold and Silver Rare Auction: Darkling creature
I have taken the coin from Menhir: 9 Items Transferred 4660 Gold coin 7378 Gold coin 11968 Gold coin 12848 Gold coin 13137 10 Gold Note 13144 10 Gold Note 13491 Gold coin 16382 Gold coin 17117 Gold coin
-
Gold and Silver Rare Auction: Pickles Jar
From COTS: 19 Items Transferred 4183 Gold coin 4201 Gold coin 5739 Gold coin 5979 Gold coin 7497 Gold coin 7546 Gold coin 8269 Gold coin 8315 Gold coin 10319 Gold coin 11097 Gold coin 16201 Gold coin 22570 Gold coin 22855 Gold coin 22875 Gold coin 23611 Gold coin 23868 Gold coin 25874 Gold coin 28945 Gold coin 33100 Gold coin