Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
MDA toilet water bug
Its going to work as it does, until someone tells me "Oh yeah this is happening and is a bug" or questions a specific behaviour that doesn't appear to be right. Aka in this thread someone reporting that the toilet increases in water when it rains. What Im looking for is "This location doesnt/does increase water, It says its X, I think it should/shouldnt" :) From my perspective (according to how I think Mur did the system and in discussion with some of the people who tagged it up, the system works as it logically should. If you find somewhere that doesnt appear to follow logic feel free to mention it.
-
MDA toilet water bug
Tell me if you think its working right and if not I will look into it :)
-
Why 15 silver?
There have been cases where a seller has stated that X silver is worth less than the conventional gold price, but these are few and far between. Its just been a number we have stuck by and used for many years now, to the point where official auctions also state that the transfer rate for this auction is 15 silver = 1 gold. (just remembered this). I cant remember how it came about, but its now been a standard so long people use it without question.
-
Why 15 silver?
A number of "Gold Certificates" are currently valued at 1 gold OR 15 silver. However I am currently unsure if these came before the standardization of 15 silver = 1 gold. I believe they came after.
-
Chews Public Work List
Added broken keys details
-
MD Titles - Updated list with suggested hierarchy
Wasnt sure if EE was a judge before Sunfire had to stop :)
-
Auction - Various
Unless specified by the poster, offering the same coinage in a different ways is bad form rophs. Please dont do that.
-
Concerning group convo's
Not really, You dont know what the plan is with the blocking of PM's. Personally I think that stopping you interacting with the person that has blocked you is the best and only way to properly do it. Hence stopping you talking in group conversations including them, stops you abusing them or for whatever reason they blocked you. IP.Board 3.4.6 Link the report if you make one, or link the reasons why it works like it does.
-
Someone has heads when there is no HC or BHC
Many thanks Grido :)
-
Someone has heads when there is no HC or BHC
It happens now and then? I they keep getting heads then it's a definite bug but if it's just a couple Grido can you remove the heads? At pub
-
Concerning group convo's
Resolve it by making friends in the group so the person unblock you or report it via the official bug reporting IPB bug reports as you wish :) Also it's not nesscary a bug as it stops the person blocked talking with the one who has blocked them. So I would say it's working fine.
-
Video Contest - Help me with Likes!
Its fine, Approved :)
-
MD Titles - Updated list with suggested hierarchy
Didnt Mur want a title freeze? as in no more added?
-
Happy Birthday, dst!
Indeed dst, Happy birthday :)
-
Quest: the reasons behind Mur's murder
Post incrementation in this forum has been disabled.
-
Combat Rework Design Goals
I consider your insults worth it if I can get you to stop being silly and refusing to further comment on topics. It worked so I wont mind your insults :)
-
Combat Rework Design Goals
Ignore the troll Rophs, this is an interesting topic :) No one doesn't like things that he doesn't agree with and will just insult you when he doesn't like it. So ignore it :)
-
Team Green's Puzzle - Decipher the Drawings
To clarify, DD in the end completed it despite his complaints it wasnt fair and he wouldnt be able to get all the pieces? Congrats on the quest Marvolo, its an exciting one, I shall ensure you and the other questmakers are rewarded.
-
Target (All): Creature Diversity & Creature Upgrade Value
I have one of them. I won it in a quest.
-
MD Summer Tournament (Purple Team)
Its not something likely to be fixed soon since these problems are hard ones and would involve a DB change Mur is not fond of making becuase he considers these issues minor.
-
MD Summer Tournament (Purple Team)
Known race condition, highly rare, needs proper multithreading of the combat system, quite a bit change, it was never designed to deal with that since Mur never considered race conditions.
-
Land Loyalty not Visisble
Grido reported, told him to begone, its a graphical glich and when we have whole features broken im not going to be looking into it unless I get really bored and want to do some small things.
-
Inventory error
The display issues should be fixed in the next couple of days, downloading the entirety of MD still.
-
Happy Birthday Chewett!
Thank you one and all for my birthday wishs, Telephone socket had to be rewired but there is now a temporary fix until we can get a drill to rewire part of the house so I have internet again.
-
Inventory error
I have tested this and found that the ITC collection works even when you have an empty inventory (are you _really_ sure it doesnt work) but the message does appear in the inventory.