Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
Coalition against Resource Depletion (CARD)
I don’t think that’s true, MD would be a lot different ;)
-
Coalition against Resource Depletion (CARD)
I would recommend you reread the post as it appears you have misunderstood the purpose. Charging gold is purely if they want to expunge their record. We willl not be demanding gold from depleters. This is a player run organisation which if it’s only me, then that’s fine. The intention is to come together as a community a shun those depleting. If the community is happy with depletion, don’t join, and we can continue as today.
-
Coalition against Resource Depletion (CARD)
You are welcome to petition what you like, we in CARD will do this. We would welcome you if you wish to join!
-
Coalition against Resource Depletion (CARD)
One note. There will be NO LEADERSHIP, new or changes to rules must be voted by >50% if members otherwise it will not pass. There are no tie breaks, the community decides how to run it.
-
Petition for the Grand Duke of the East
If someone has a good plan, and I agree with it, I will support them and petition Mur.
-
Daily item quest
Awesome idea
- Resource depleting
- Resource depleting
-
Coalition against Resource Depletion (CARD)
This seems good, I will amend later Fixed! I have some evil ideas about this. But for now I wouldn’t worry
-
Coalition against Resource Depletion (CARD)
Generally people have asked me how we can stop resource depletion. I propose a simple group that aims to stop depletion by collectively not depleting and punishing those who deplete. If you join CARD You will not intentionally deplete resources and will be careful to ensure this doesn't happen You will not trade with or help those marked as depleters (information below) You will not let depleters participate in any events you run, nor you participate in theirs Help includes things like using positive spells on them, giving them wins (if they request), etc You can use spells, silence, heat capping, or anything you see fit to punish depleters You can block heat cappers messages in forum, discord, in game as you seek fit Trade includes auctions You will report depletion if you see it in the marked thread (here or somewhere else) You will receive a share of the coins from depleters who pay to expunge their crimes CARD will (with the community) Track depleters on a public thread. each depletion causes 1 mark against their record Proof should be in the form of screenshots with the amount of resources in the scene clearly visible 1 mark can be removed with the payment (1 gold for people under 100 days, 5 gold for people under 1000 days, 10 gold for players older than 1000 days) Marks will be removed after the period of 3 months Anyone reaching 5 marks will be marked as depleters and banned as above Current Members: Chewett Death Ray Jakubhi Aelis Fang Archbane Blackshade Rider Resource gatherers: Chewett Nadrolski Seigheart Ledah Redneck Jakubhi Else Death Ray Current Depleters: Seigheart - 25 marks Ledah - 23 marks Current at risk Death Ray - 1 mark Else - 2 marks Chewett - 1 mark Fang - 2 marks Notes: I will start tracking marks in 1 weeks time for those who have not read read this post Resources that must be depleted to be gathered (memory stones, fenths) are allowed to be depleted Some leniency is given for when a tool gathers more than expected, please post below on a mark if you wish to appeal
-
Petition for the Grand Duke of the East
The Grand Duke, being an unfair and vengeful daemon, has decided that it should be kept in limbo until someone can propose something better for the alliance and death itself. Unless further arguments can be provided the matter is considered closed in their eyes.
-
Petition for the Grand Duke of the East
Note, Please consider the motive behind Ledah's requests. It would not be the first time someone makes a request purely for their own benefit
-
Resource depleting
- Suggestion: Clearly show what progress paths are counted
It's quite hard to work out which paths I have expanded to ensure I properly get my days worth. It would be useful it it was shown which paths are contributing towards our streak- Petition for the Grand Duke of the East
Unless @Mallos replies stating otherwise, I would suggest a full disbandment after 30 days with all tooling and rights of the caretakers guild being held until further notice. East land citizens in good standing who have opinions please let them known.- Auction can be extended forever?
It looks like I can extend my auction forever, as long as I keep extending 31 days. Is it worth putting a limit on how many times it could be extended? Without a limit I could ransom peoples money...- Ways to consume evolution points
I think the items given to me so far have been good, although it seems like I'm going to own multiple resource gathering tools by the end of this!- Attacking Nad spewed lots of errors
- MD-Archves.com Access
Anyone that wanted to could add content, typically it was the archivists, we moved a lot of content from the old sites- MD Popularity Poll bug
- Mapping the Foundations
- Mapping the Foundations
It can't be opposite sides of the same door. The clicky works as the arrow shows: I think Mur is saying it's the same side of the same door.- Mapping the Foundations
Ooooh I think I have misunderstood. The doors are the same door, right? So clicking this doesn't make you go through the door? If not, I suggest adding an arrow and removing the clicking on the door, since I assume clicking means you "go through" the door- Mapping the Foundations
Note: I haven't named the scenes or done the 9x scenes yet. That's planned for this week (regardless of prizes)- Mapping the Foundations
Attached is my first rough draft plus some annotated stuff. I didn't get as much time as I wanted to clean it up, so it's pretty rough! Typically I would then take this and clean up the lines, etc. But I also wanted to know what Mur was looking for... The scale is wrong around the food area but I didn't want to clean that up initially. I also didn't adjust the colour as it's pretty light at the start. Feedback welcome, I think I got all the right locations based on the perspective but the scale is MASSIVELY wrong. There is a clear issue with prisonguarddesk because the perspective makes the door to the new area linked with a wrong older area. I think we can fix that by moving the scene arrow. - Suggestion: Clearly show what progress paths are counted