Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quality of Life Wishlist for MD

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Also, can we get a refresh button on the right hand menu? There used to be one. Right now the only way to refresh it is through the bottom menu which is a lot of clicks. It needs refreshing because of

  • It's really hard to see AP/Heat and it would be good to improve the interface for this: Example: Important text shown with and without highlighting

  • I have a few wishes. In addition to Syrian's request I would like to be able to set a default defence ritual. One that doesn't disband when destroyed, as a last resort before going random. I would

Posted Images

  • Author
40 minutes ago, Else said:

I know this has been suggested before, but please just give us a seach bar at the top or bottom:

You can create rituals from

19 minutes ago, Chewett said:

I like the mystery

What if an item, that could be crafted, gave one insight into triggers temporarily? >.>

What about deleting your own messages in chat? There have been cases when you copied pasted something you didnt meant to or just wrote a word wrong just by a letter which changes the meaning of the sentence completely.......

25 minutes ago, Else said:

What about deleting your own messages in chat? There have been cases when you copied pasted something you didnt meant to or just wrote a word wrong just by a letter which changes the meaning of the sentence completely.......

Nah, I can see muppets who spam things like "evo chat" using it to delete their stupidity.

You can correct a mistake in chat easily by... chatting.

  • Root Admin
3 hours ago, Else said:

What about deleting your own messages in chat? There have been cases when you copied pasted something you didnt meant to or just wrote a word wrong just by a letter which changes the meaning of the sentence completely.......

Agreed with Ledah. I wouldn't allow it, and ideally we would stop this evo chat crap certain players love.

As someone with 34,730 recorded fights, I dread ever being forced to pick the reset profile fights Evo card.

I would humbly request we be allowed to pay a cards price, not receive it, & never ever have to see it again.

Edited by Fang Archbane

12 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

As someone with 34,730 recorded fights, I dread ever being forced to pick the reset profile fights Evo card.

I would humbly request we be allowed to pay a cards price, not receive it, & never ever have to see it again.

I feel the same, messing up my perma balance would be annoying. If skipping is problematic, then maybe it could be changed so that it gives an item that resets the fights. Then we can just not use it.

1 hour ago, Nep said:

I feel the same, messing up my perma balance would be annoying. If skipping is problematic, then maybe it could be changed so that it gives an item that resets the fights. Then we can just not use it.

That would be better than my suggestion. I chose a neutral option but a reward option is also welcome. I would just sell it. Either works. Anything other than being forced to buy and use it works.

  • Root Admin
4 hours ago, Muratus del Mur said:

so i understand you ran out of real qol improvements, everything is just perfect, and now you want things to fit just your personal case

Adding a "pray to worshipper" button more easily accessible and not hidden behind the evo screen.

Or having evo / "Show fights related progress today" be two tabs so it's easier to find that scrolling past my 62 evo bars

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 183k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.