Images
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Ledah
- WTAuction Semi-rares
-
Auction part 1
3gc Swordsman 2 2gc 15sc 14th anni
-
Auction part 1
1gc 5sc on each swordsman. 2gc on the 14th. 15sc Santa.
-
Players and gamblers
Hmm, I will forfeit my gamble. Seems to be the make-or break-round!
-
Players and gamblers
I am too scared to double. Aia - 1 - true 2- false
-
Players and gamblers
You have failed me Nep. You leave me with no choice.... I must... copy dst. Aia - 1) true 2) true 3) true 4) true Nep 1) true 2) true 3) false 4) true
-
Players and gamblers
Nep: 1 - true 2 - true 3 - true (You better be right Nep!)
-
Players and gamblers
Just to be awkward... 1 - Nep 2 - Aia 3 - Nep
-
Players and gamblers
Sounds good to me
-
Players and gamblers
I'm game.
-
Equilibrium tourney IV
Ledah
-
Guilds - A Discussion
I agree that ideally, even though it may be painful, make a break with the past and give special advantages through hard work/dedication/grinding however you want to name it. Let people who are dedicated enough to gather flowers and make wreaths CT's if they wish, let Dowser's dowse, let people who have shown themselves honest enough to distribute things be TK's, despite the current alliance structures. I would support it for CT, may incentivise some people to help others revive.
-
Heads Contest/Boss Heads Contest
Change how heads are initially distributed, like say, thorugh containers Heads themselves as a system are cool, just HC itself doesn't work with the current amount of players.
-
Guilds - A Discussion
Ever so slightly biased as a member of CT, but if you really want to give guilds meaning, you have to give them significant influence over their area of expertise. Whether that is giving them significant advantages in gathering a certain resource, or something a little more imaginative.
-
Death - A discussion
More death anchors or ways to get AP while dead would be nice. As for helping people revive on their own, maybe give a certain amount of Reality Shards per day, so many that it takes a couple months of just sitting in the graveyard to revive for 'free' using a clickie ala the wreath binder. IIRC the cooldown on killing tools is a month or so and 2 months is a long time to live with the restrictions of being dead. OR make it way harder to kill people/get away with it, but I don't like this option.
-
what could help with player retention on Gateway?
Not sure how GWI plays out, but when I started in PC there wasn't all to much text and when there was I admit it bored me. Maybe try to move some of the activity in the Island to those first few scenes? So the first things you see aren't empty scenes and text boxes?
-
Alt Issues
If he is just trying to worship you, it will not let you as I, an alt of his, already am. If you are not an alt, you can still attack/trade etc each other.
-
Complaint on "One Man, Many voices" AL
I enjoyed the AL and was really interested to see where it was going, especially when the altars stopped working. What I don't enjoy is it being dragged out with no activity for so long. Thanks to your little 'jolly' what has happened to things like TTC? What happens to the couple new players trying to train who hit the heat cap but don't have the VE to drop in a reasonable time? Forget them, they and everyone else are just ignorant and can't see the *cough* solid foundation. No, No One, I mean the people messing in Necro should keep him company
-
Complaint on "One Man, Many voices" AL
My suggestion? Give BigC some company
-
We have SUPERPOWERED Tools, now maybe someone could use them?
This is the kind of thing I have been hoping for for 10 long years.... but what are the limits? Is something like the Astral Plane or Postbox still frowned upon?
-
WTB Creatures
Looking to buy somewhat aged versions of these creatures, preferably no tokens. Bonus if they are totemed at max level. 1x Elemental 2x Knator 4x Imperial Aramor 1x Sharptear Archer 3x Pimped Grasan Also looking to buy the common item 'Doll'. Can pay with coin, creatures, credits, items etc. PM all offers.
-
How would you send messages in the past?
Yeah all you need is a modified microwave, 40 inch CRT and supa hacka.
-
A Generic Question
They upload it to their vault and give you the ATC. I can't remember if it is 'by the book' though, honestly.
- L.A.W.
-
Unbinding Rituals
I'm guessing it would 'have'to be a premium feature like unbinding all defeated ones but it's a good idea.