Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Chewett
Root Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Bug Report
Everything posted by Chewett
-
this is serious
[quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344177075' post='119320'] but did he give the council authority over all matters MD? I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I don't know if it is or isn't, but it's one of those changes that actually changes nothing, but changes a lot. [/quote] yes he did. It changes thigns quite a lot... Your contradiction is plain wrong. [quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344177075' post='119320'] burns, chew, dst, you've all been here for some time, and I don't think you'll leave anytime soon, but tell me, change is inevitable, I know, and we all agree here, that almost all changes Mur makes are for the best of MD, even if we don't see it that way, but I'm somewhat having a hard time understanding some of them, eventhought it might not be my right to 'question the system' [/quote] No, those who idolize Mur and put him on a pedestal will claim that all his actions he does are perfect and great. They arnt. Mur is a human like anyone else and he makes mistakes like anyone else. However he has the right to say that he wants the game to move in X direction, even if people disagree with it. [quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344177075' post='119320'] for example, I know that smartAlekRJ used to be drachorn master, and he used to reward drachorns for quests... right now, they cost a fortune to get one, 16 gold and up. [/quote] I would point out that there is a player that has the ability to give these items out, but they are exceptionally inactive and i havent seen them in a while. [quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344177075' post='119320'] angiens, eventhough less rare, are a dream for most MP3s... and the annoying this about it is this : they cost a lot of AP to level up and become useful.. that was good! it taught people patience! right now, almost all angiens are old enough to be directly upgraded, but here's the catch, not anyone can get them, oh no... you have to buy them I say angiens are less rare because I've seen many people give them out for quests, Maebius for instance, buys all the ones he can find and gives them all out, sponsoring them, but is there no way a person can get them himself anymore? [/quote] Yes you can get them, see below. [quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344177075' post='119320'] the closing of the angien's shrine, I might agree with (eventhough I don't know why), and I will agree with. (maybe it was abused? I trust Mur) but the drach lair is closed only because no master appeared or since the old one didn't leave the key, or or or... [/quote] Angiens shrine was closed by petition of the MB people. One person has access and has the ability to take people there. Again, its not impossible to get them, in addition to drachorns as i have mentioned. You can get both creatures if you try. However for the drachs i feel a new guardian needs to be chosen since the current is hideously inactive. [quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344177075' post='119320'] the idea that it's summer , well I agree with that. less traffic, but as far as demographics go if the mortality rate is higher than the birth rate, the country is in some trouble (well, in most cases, China excluded for example) also, and this troubles me a little, a lot of MP3s are no longer doing anything alone! ie, a burst? they directly get the answer, without trying and guessing. beating the guards? people lend a hand and provide a spell... I asked for a cast a few days ago from a friend. he said no, and he was right, I shouldn't get into LR like that, after all, how will I learn anything about it? I was just jealous that those who probably knew less than me about rituals went in faster... spoilers spoil the fun, they don't seem to get it though [/quote] I see the game in its current state as very much "beta" you could prettymuch close MD and work on it getting it into a more "workable" state, and re-open it again. You are all testers for the first stage. Many things need a lot of work to bring it up to a properly playable game. Combat has went through numerous stages and still hasnt reached one with the initial idea of "anyone can beat anyone" [quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344177075' post='119320'] amd Rumi, I also knew Marvolo, and I also miss him, no one should leave MD due to 'boredom' or such, MD's just too enthralling... I wonder what happened.... [/quote] Thats a tad foolish, people get bored of stuff, they move on. I find MD immensively interesting from a point of view that few others will share, people get different things from MD.
-
this is serious
in addition to what dst says, i could name numerous people you would have never heard of that naturally left the game.
-
WTS Various Creatures (Auction Style)
[quote name='tankfans' timestamp='1340990372' post='116264'] AUCTION CLOSED. #8 and #14 goes to apophys for 0 SC. IF anyone need creatures as prizes, [b]feel free to PM me with the lot#.[/b] Lot #s 1-7 and 11-13 are availalbe for grab as quest prizes. [/quote] [quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344022977' post='119163'] I know that the auction is closed, but is there a chance I can still buy any of the creatures? I mean it's been a month, so it can't be 'reopening a dead post, right?' [/quote] its been closed, make a private inquiry. If you are unsure, ask a mod and dont post.
-
WTS Various - gg, tainted included
[quote name='The MoM' timestamp='1344021030' post='119157'] for some reason, I'm sure my good-intended actions will be precieved as otherwise, but : I'm guessing this topic was kept open until the bidders pay up... well, I got excited, and then, not... so I suppose this topic should be closed? [/quote] dont bump threads like this a year after they have last been posted on, closed
-
Indefinite Period of Inactivity and Resignation
"it" being, awiiya resigning? If so can you link the post you made
-
Indefinite Period of Inactivity and Resignation
Surely you have a scolarly role and such, don't you do more than just hand out wiiya?
-
Reward Lag
delegation is an important part of running a team. You cant and shouldnt do everything, if you gave everyone in the TK's some WPRC's and such, then all you need to do is ask X to give reward Y out which doesnt take long at all. If you personally give all the rewards out, then TK's become much more pointless and a one man band.
-
Alliances
[quote name='Shemhazaj' timestamp='1343828312' post='118905'] [color=#808080][i]-GotR leadership is quite clear. Mya and me are co-leaders. We both can make decisions, if we'd happen to disagree on something we resolve it before presenting a common decision/reply.[/i][/color] [/quote] Its interesting that you feel this way, i was under the impression that Mya was the sole leader. In addition, i would have said GoTR and GG alliances are both largely hidden in their organisation, i would have said their structure is the same, confusing. To me, in both alliances i see a leader (mya, burns, which is apparently incorrect already ) with various members dotted around. Said member are only differentiated by me in terms of how "powerful" they are. I couldn't name any one person that would most likely suceed the current leaders because i dont know more about the structure
-
Stuck in Golemus
Never click the portal if you don't know where it leads. Failing that, ask friendly Lho'S for help
-
All flags are american
Its BFH's fault lol
-
All flags are american
once you next login it will break
-
All flags are american
Clear bug, geoip is broked no need to confirm.
-
Logout cooldown
If you doublepress the login button, you will attempt to login twice, This means that the "second time" you just logged in and therefore you need to wait 14 minutes. If you visit magicduel.com/layout.php you will probably be able to play if you experience this problem.
-
Weapons with negative stat modifiers
Not if the armour pins you down and makes you much weaker, harder to move and easier to kill because you are practically immobile
-
An adventure to the MDA : shout-out to MP3s
[quote name='awiiya' timestamp='1343288993' post='118215'] Also can someone get me back to my spot? Stuck at the GoE. Awi [/quote] Send a pm to Bfh, he has a shedload of spells
-
Weather Logs
forward dating weather seems rather pointless as then when that time comes and no weather did occur, you cant really tell if it was a real report, or someone forward dated it for a laugh. being able to add weather for the past 24hrs might be good
-
Free creatures and a question
didnt understand battle system - include more battling in the storyline, it needs a change didnt understand what i was supposed to do - have you recently done the tutorial? the first "new" page is a good one mur started to redo, i would propose this is continued
-
Forum Nearing Storage Capacity
We are still very close to the limits, i encourage everyone to go through and delete any images that they do not need. Scanning the forum there are a number of massive files that look like avatar scans, please dont send them through the forum and delete them, send them to the artist people or via email or upload on other websites. I dont want to have to block all galleries and limit upload space massively, but if people dont remove useless images i will have to.
-
Revive Fyrd !
[quote name='Tom Pouce' timestamp='1342820171' post='117840'] I would suggest, that another time those concern be notify of the rules ... keeping me in dark had made me react to the apparences and its include Fyrd to have keept me in dark ... Note: Its not my fault if i stand for my team mates and friends as for my way of acting [/quote] You cant be told everything, dont expect to ever be told everything... just next time, before taking a cause, actually see if you need to... There is no point telling everyone everything, then it becomes a boring scripted event... let things play out as they do.
-
Revive Fyrd !
A word of advice, as Rheagar points out, ask the person actually involved instead of taking up a cause they dont want someone to take up.
-
Weather Logs
[quote name='Maebius' timestamp='1342687741' post='117751'] But that's less "automatic" and prone to fall into idleness at times. Hmm.... [/quote] See Dojo -> Sparring Grounds If peolpe dont want it, then it wont be sustained, as is MagicDuel. If it does not have public opinion and voice working for it, it wont live.
-
Weather Logs
[quote name='Rumi' timestamp='1342664121' post='117741'] Second idea, we need a social structure that gives 24 hour attention to weather logs. This seems like a daunting task. The only group I can think of that has guaranteed 24 hour availability is LHO. I wonder if LHO could record the weather for us and post a log on a clickie in the Paper Cabin as part of their duties. Community Garden can pay for this service from our treasury. Grido, you asked what garden treasury would be used for. Would LHO be willing to take an additional task? Would you be willing to negotiate a contract on behalf of LHO team outlining services and payment? Any other ideas? I can record the weather when I change it, but I'm not really online all that much. We need logs of all weather events. [/quote] You are the gardeners, why dont you organise your group to do it yourselves... Its not hard work but all you need is a large group of people to send in weather reports... its not exactly a hard job, so just ask lots of people to do it. LHO doing it? lol no, i doubt grido will agree to this. They shouldnt have to worry about paying attention to something as minor as the weather. As for scripting it... possible, will it trigger you to be banned immediately, possibly, i havent tried the trigger box.
-
Fest Quest Day 2 - Combat by the Numbers
its quite hard to do if you do the maths... its unlikely you are going to have 6 creatures with a similar difference to anyone else due to the large amount of creatures bought. The only way someone is going to win easily is to actually go and buy 6 crits now, and most of the people i spoke to had no space.
-
MD SUMMER FEST Quest #1 Key
[quote name='BFH' timestamp='1342559083' post='117679'] [center]Still trying to understand darkraptor submission...[/center] [/quote] Its a simple code a - 1 b - 2 ... y - 25 z - 26
-
Happy Birthday Magistra
Have a great birthday Magistra!