New Treasuries open for groups (official and unoffical)

• Root Admin

I will be opening treasuries up to more than just Marind Bell with some notable changes. A treasury can be used to store items and creatures and allowing for alternative storage or a collaborative pool to be used. Taking items/creatures in and out of a storage has no penalty which confers several benefits to totemizing (although should not be used for trading penalty-less).

Treasuries will however (going forward) require a maintenance fee to be paid weekly.

If you have any questions about what treasuries are, please feel free to ask them on this topic.

image.png

If you are a land leader, group leader (official or unofficial), etc, and would like a treasury please post below stating:

What group/land you represent in your request:
Amount of Storage wanted (items):
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures):
How much you would pay (weekly) for this: (Nothing is an acceptable answer although might mean you can't afford it. Payment could be resources, items, etc...)
Location you would put your treasury: (Scene coordinates and name)

I will review all requests and consider them for the work I am doing, Once I have the new "building" code in I will speak to you individually about the requests.

What group/land you represent in your request: Loreroot
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 1000
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 100
How much you would pay for this: A one-time payment of beautification of Marind Bell, or another land of the Grand Duke's choice. This will involve removal of as many arrows and arrow-signs as possible, and replacement with larger path clickies.
(This had previously been commenced in Marind Bell, but I was advised by Ungod, it's treasurer, that the Marind Bell treasury could not render fees for such services.)

Location you would put your treasury: Within one of the dwellings in the boughs of Raven Hold (where there do exist some unused building-clickies).

What group/land you represent in your request: Golemus Golemicarum
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 500 (assuming they are stacked as player inventory)
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 200
How much you would pay (weekly) for this: One time fee can be paid. The exact value or service depends what MD treasury would desire
Location you would put your treasury: 1_-4x-2_2 center door unless scenes end up added.

What land you represent in your request: Necrovion
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 66
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 6
How much you would pay for this: I'd rather pay a one time fee in top spender ticket(s), otherwise we can arrange a weekly or monthly deal.
Location you would put your treasury: 1_2x-3_2, Within the Accursed Growth, "a damp cocoon" clicky.

Edited by lashtal
Edited just to remark this is my 666th post!

What group/land you represent in your request: No Man's Land
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 500
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 50
How much you would pay (weekly) for this: Consumption of some of the resources stored in there, up to 50 units of resource per week. If less than 20 units of resource are consumed in a given week, treasury only accepts deposits, not withdrawals. The treasury could "choose" which resources to consume from a list of weighted preferences of which fenths should be at or near the top.
Location you would put your treasury: 1_1x-3_1 House of Liquid Dust. Hopefully in the cracked ground to the left of the House, where it looks like two rectangles are meeting. (I've long thought that looked more like an artificial installation than a natural crack in the ground.

Compet-erative (competitive/cooperative) treasury only available to non-homelanders.

13 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

What group/land you represent in your request: No Man's Land
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 500
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 50
How much you would pay (weekly) for this: Consumption of some of the resources stored in there, up to 50 units of resource per week. If less than 20 units of resource are consumed in a given week, treasury only accepts deposits, not withdrawals. The treasury could "choose" which resources to consume from a list of weighted preferences of which fenths should be at or near the top.
Location you would put your treasury: 1_1x-3_1 House of Liquid Dust. Hopefully in the cracked ground to the left of the House, where it looks like two rectangles are meeting. (I've long thought that looked more like an artificial installation than a natural crack in the ground.

Compet-erative (competitive/cooperative) treasury only available to non-homelanders.

If this location is chosen, do let me know, so that I may create the clicky as desired.

There is at least one other location which may be of use in this regard. Mayhap, the Weaponsmith's could offer his hut for such a purpose?

I'm trying to develop this scene (Coord: 3_3x-3_1) as a meeting place for role players, and a help-spot for newbies. 

I am currently operating a lost-and-found/free table/prop box using the hanging mug rack clickie on the tree.  You could use this art, especially if there was an option to still use it as a clickie, or create a new bit of art (Aia did a good job activating as much as she could here for me).  I am at this moment the only user of this clickie and can recreate the info thereon as needed.

I would like to automate this process using a "Treasury".  Title should be something like "Hung on Tree (Props / Lost & Found / Free Stuff)

I'd also move the "job needed" advertisement for young creatures that no veteran wants here, and some consumables.

Storage size 500/50 would be ample.  This would be for Legend Speakers business, of course.

I consider this a semi-altruistic way to help the realm, so am asking if a single silver a week could keep it open.  Free would be better.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 9.04.00 AM.png

I have a question.

Are the item slots mentioned here meant for item stacks, or total items? For example, can an item space of 500 store 500 different stacks, or only 1 x 500 pieces of lumber? 

Edited by Nepgear

5 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

If this location is chosen, do let me know, so that I may create the clicky as desired.

There is at least one other location which may be of use in this regard. Mayhap, the Weaponsmith's could offer his hut for such a purpose?

A good idea, I had considered that as well and I was on the fence for a bit, but then I fell on the side of the House since I liked the idea of the liquid dust feeding on/degrading the resources of the treasury over time.

• Root Admin
3 hours ago, Nepgear said:

I have a question.

Are the item slots mentioned here meant for item stacks, or total items? For example, can an item space of 500 store 500 different stacks, or only 1 x 500 pieces of lumber? 

Probably item stacks, although that needs some tweaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost forgot about this...

What group/land you represent in your request: The Caretakers
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 10
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 10
How much you would pay (weekly) for this: Nothing!
Location you would put your treasury: 7_localpub_2 - The Drunken Corpse

Then seeing as nobody else asked...

What group/land you represent in your request: The Glorious Lands of the East
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 888
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 88
How much you would pay (weekly) for this: Nothing!
Location you would put your treasury: 7_statuehall_2 - Statue Hall Sanctum

What group/land you represent in your request: Underground
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 1000
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 100
How much you would pay (weekly) for this: Nothing, since Dst is still leader i can only write the application this wayidk what she would pay
Location you would put your treasury: Somewhere in UG

• 8 months later...

{Edit: withdrawn - not really what Chewett is setting up}

What group/land you represent in your request: MDA/Legend Speakers
Amount of Storage wanted (items): 1000
Amount of Storage wanted (creatures): 10
How much you would pay (weekly) for this: 1 sc
Location you would put your treasury: Prefer 3_3x-3_1 the props chest at the Cafe by the Maple, or if it must be in MDA proper, create a scene or clicky "Storage Closet" using the inert door at 4_1x2_16 East Corridor (this is mirror image twin of the public bath, opposite side).

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

• Root Admin

I have created a forum PM with an initial suggestion of the costs of a "quick withdrawal" treasury for lands/groups. I have added everyone who has expressed an immediate interest and contacted those who have shown one previously.