Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
Volition - How much have you gained?
At this point the exponential scaling of many skills is probably more appropriate than having them linearly "usable"
-
State of MD-Chat
I would like to talk to you, privately if that makes you feel better, About this. I personally still havent seen someone categorically state what the issue is. I feel you give power to certain people, by perceiving they are all powerful and that them knowing what you say will in some way cause great harm to you.
-
State of MD-Chat
Im not sure how RP being logged is an issue... And you cant remember just one example? I dont see it as a problem then.
- State of MD-Chat
-
Do you Dream in MD color?
was this not in soe hidden secction before the accident?
-
Return of Mur
I may not be Mur, But its the answer sadly enough.
- Return of Mur
-
Happy birthday Mur!
Your wish is our command.
-
Default item artworks needed
bamp for interest
-
Looking for: MD Subreddit Moderator
Correct, we are not adding anyone to any social media until we have had some discussions. They will start soonish. Will make another announcement.
-
Spent credits shop list
Bravo, Someone who sees the spent credit shop for what it is.
-
your idea to better MD
How has this progressed? I gave you a job and hate to see it unfinished :(
-
forgotten legends
Discussions have begun! Contact me if you are interested in being a part of this and was sleeping before when I poked people.
-
reps doesn't add up correctly
Thanks for bumping, I was trying to find this when they updated our ticket last night :P They updated the forum and fixed that rep topic. If anyone notices rep breaking again, please tell me so I can complain they didnt fix the forum lol.
-
Happy birthday Mur!
Indeed, Have a good birthday Mur. I wish you the best this new year.
-
Key related issues
All above issues have been dealt with.
-
MD Facebook Page
Iv added you to the list of people I will contact regarding social media
-
Soul of Equilibrium
She has moved on.
-
Spent credits shop list
After discussion with Mur I shall be creating these items and giving them out to all those above 1000$ to start with. Once these items have been given out We (Mur and I) shall be discussing what they can be used for.
-
You know you've been on MD too much when...
Press the #374 on the right hand side and it will show you the actual post number :) at the end of the URL, entry<X>
-
You know you've been on MD too much when...
Looks like the 149855th to me
-
Wrong number of ally members displayed
I will run a script to regenerate it, The code probably does relative additions. That number shouldnt affect anything but the display, But if it does bother me and I will look into it more recently.
-
CQoTW (Curi Question of the Week) 2/28\2014
People are *****
-
Curi Question of the Week
I saw something about a game that was in testing (MD), I liked the contest on the frontpage, and came back to it later when there was a forum, I then came back later when the game was playable and played it. My friends keep me here, But thats a lot more loose than it used to be now :(
-
reps doesn't add up correctly
So after doing some digging it appears that there are likely race conditions in the code that causes some problems like this. So congrats people, you found a bug in the software lol. I will forward my findings onto IPB and see what they say.