Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images

Fang Archbane

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fang Archbane

  1. Im looking to buy 4 gold for credits. PM me for details. Thank you.
  2. Pretry sure it's a bug. Chew should know though. Also welcome back NepNep ( o.o)7
  3. A comment from Mallos. "I have given the MDA tool to darkraptor the MDA land leader, the teamarket tool to Ledah leader of the Caretakers, and the MB tool to Ungod, the only other tool I can't release is the tool that I never was given, the Golemus lab tool, and I would give that to Fang Archbane". I'm still waiting till I revive to fully take on the role of Lab Guardian, but he asked I pass that tidbit on, so I have.
  4. I do believe the tag is in order since you have the tools. On a side note, I'm still applying for the lab guardian role, but it is on standby for now since I'm dead atm. Soon enough I'll be alive and stay alive so I'll be able to commit to all the duties of the lab guardian. Just figured I'd clarify that now. Im a Golemian till times end, and Golemus will continue to prosper.
  5. Hrm... it's a complicated matter for me I guess. You're right though, It would seem to be a new skill in itself. And I do think taming is keeping a creature for an extended period of time and raising then as family. Maybe we could combine the two aspects? Have it be a combination of resource collection as well as aging/caring for the creature as a part of yourself? Maybe add a small new mechanic where you can spend time with 1 creature at a time for a half hour each, outside of battle and just exploring with the creature, to really build that bond and degrading over time not spent with them. Elus are a good example, they are not meant to fight and that makes it clear that not all creatures are for battle, so why would any of them be solely for battle? I work way too much so its quite possible I'm too sleep deprived to make any sense... either way, these are my thoughts.
  6. Id have to personally say so Chew. If i had the chance and the right to rename/rework that skill, assuming it worked as i personally believe it should, i would call it Devotion. It would gain .1 in said stat per 30 days a creature has spent in said players family (creatures traded with aged days already on them wouldnt add to said count) and It would also degrade any amount a specific creature gave upon sacrificing/trading of said creature. To me, Taming means living and dying by said creatures. If you expect dedication and love from anything it expects the same in return, as well it has the full right to. These are just the thoughts of a simple minded man in the middle of a serious self journey but, from where i currently stand these are my thoughts on the subject. And a sincere thank you for taking the time to read my opinion. I hope this reply finds you well old friend.
  7. I personally think taming is something that comes with a crits age. The longer you have a creature as a part of you, the greater the bond between you two, and the deeper the understanding. That's not to say I dont agree with what Lintara has said, I do believe she makes a valid point, but in my mind taming is closer related to the relationship one builds with their creatures. Anyone can train, sac, resource grind, etc, but it takes a special person to look at his creatures as more than just an extension of himself, as actual family, pieces of you you simply couldn't do without.
  8. Happeh birfdai to my longest ally and dearest friend ( ^-^)7
  9. For personal reasons, I've given the unique Black Rose to Mallos, in case you want to continue the investigation into why it appears under that tab at some point. As stated prior this is of the lowest priority, but thank you for your time regardless Chew
  10. All of my gold items (save Blackshades bottled emotions) I acquired straight from the shop o: Edit: I also find it odd that the Cardboard Box is under Resources but... that's another mystery altogether ♡
  11. I guess for me the big question is, will it be placed on the over or underground? And why :3
  12. For reasons unclear to me, the Black Rose gold item seems to come in two types even though theyre completely identical to each other. One appears under Uncommon, the other under Default. This is obviously super low priority, so feel free to place it last Chew :3
  13. Mallos cant post due to the fact that he disagrees with his posts being removed. He will not be acknowledging the warning although he has accepted it. Btw, he payed them at the GoE to transfer the heads to MRF, and watched it happen. MRF was idle at the Path of Loneliness.
  14. Fair enough, and thank you to everyone for helping :3
  15. Any idea how much these services normally cost? I want to pay them for their time and the answers are greatly appreciated Ledah.
  16. If I wanted to have someone draw me an avatar, is there any way to have me obtain it directly from them, or would I have to shift through the avatar store until I see it once it's done and submitted?
  17. My aim wasnt to be a downer, sorry if it seemed that way. I've stated what my worries are so well just wait for it to get implemented as raw instinct states it will (I did read what you said, but my instinct hasnt changed) and see which way it goes. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst as they say
  18. Very true, but one should also (in my opinion) have the option to live a life of as much obscurity as one seeks. While it may not be easy for someone like a leader to achieve, the followers should be able to live a life in secrecy. There are those who seek conflict. There are those who seek the shadows to avoid said conflict. Personally I believe it should stay a choice (something this list would take away) but again, that's just my opinion and I've already accepted this will be implemented.
  19. For the record Chew, I'm against the potential (since its 50/50 for good/bad, 60/40 at best) but all for the implementation. Instinct dictates this will get implemented. That being the case I've already accepted it. All i can do is hope it's used for more good than bad.
  20. Personally Ivorak, it's not that I disagree with clarity, so much as what that clarity could be used for. I'm not trying to sound harsh or untrusting, but from my skewed perspective it seems as if a list like that could be used more easily to cause chaos and give a list of targets than to cause peace and provide a list of potential allies for treaties. The potential for both good and bad with that idea is very real. The more you invest the more you chance to lose or gain. If we had nothing but good hard working peace seeking citizens in MD I'd be all for the idea. But I think at this point we all know MD is a tad more complicated than that.
  21. Last I checked (might not be the case anymore) the GG Drach Cave showed it like Willows does, and I know the Necro Well of Tears definitely does.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.