Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images

Ledah

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ledah

  1. Ledah replied to Yoshi's topic in Quest Archive
    Not necessarily funny, just what I feel when I get a head and there's a hunt on... [attachment=1314:yelp head.jpg]
  2. Name – Ledah Player ID – 5305 Title/Tag – The Puppet Master, Necrovion Archivist (unofficial) Role – Collector and researcher of all kind of information about Necrovion, he will push himself to his own limits in persue for a single drop this precious knowledge. Interests – Necrovion Lore, Shades, Black Water, Liquid Dust, Creatures. Petition – I would like to a citizen of Necrovion because this land had always some effect on myself, ever since Khalazdad recruited me and because it the land I am most affiliated with
  3. Ledah replied to Muratus del Mur's topic in New Ideas
    I get 5 WP's I vote for the one where you get a WP every 100 days.
  4. Aww don't worry about Milo, he only has 8 AD, but Milordo Zik has enough, Milordo Zik as the new nominee!
  5. [b]Rookie of The Year - [/b]It has got to be Milo, I mean, he makes you feel so loved
  6. Ledah replied to Muratus del Mur's topic in New Ideas
    I like it Will we be rewarded for the days we have now or from when it‘s implemented?
  7. More like no wonder Bob's actually been dying lately... Who needs us Haters?
  8. Keep the skilldamage! The reason Mur put skilldamge is because people were gathering so many losses, for normal players who didn't have a million losses, their honou was reduced to -'s in one attack. If you take it away, people will farm losses again.
  9. Are we even allowed to win the Heads with alts? It could be seen as alt abuse becaus eof the credits and everything >_> OR I'll start making loads of super powered MP3's
  10. *posts spam* I had to do that, but I think a 'Bob Hater' and 'Bob Lover' award are needed
  11. We SO need a Anti-Bob song.... maybe I should hold a contest for it Quick! Send in your ideas!!!
  12. 1. Someone wanted to prove they are a blackbelt in origami like me.
  13. It's not spam! It's called Spamalympics where whoever sends most messages saying 'spam' in a minute wins!
  14. A billion years old squared >_>
  15. Wait wait wait... Your telling me, whenever Zlei throws me over the wall, I get chucked into the fire (or the rubbish anyway)? I always thought it was just some lane I was getting chucked into, not an inferno...
  16. Ledah replied to dst's topic in Quest Archive
    Don't worry, we have a plan... Rodents can multiply [b]very [/b]quickly =D
  17. Ledah replied to dst's topic in Quest Archive
    It's OK Nibbles, we know where we're not wanted... lets just take over the world
  18. Ledah replied to dst's topic in Quest Archive
    Nibbles the Drachorn. Beware! [img]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu232/LedahMD/DSCF0490.jpg[/img]
  19. I'm opting to be leader. I think I can add to Necro, I plan to make the ally known and feared (even to dst and her minions) might even make it into an alliance like the arcgivists... storing all the info I can get in a place in Necro ^^ Necrovion's own Archives.
  20. Ledah replied to Tarquinus's topic in General Forum
    If tokens aren't involved, count me in!
  21. Ledah replied to Chad's topic in Enemies
    Yes! Join BURN: Bob U R Naughty!!!
  22. Ledah replied to (Zl-eye-f)-nea's topic in Enemies
    Seriously, we should just burn bob now, enjoy the BBQ, and get on with our lives... I'll bring beer...
  23. We PWR rule the world now Bow down to the new Puppet EMpire, forget the Bunnies
  24. Long live the Mozarella!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.