Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images

Chewett

Root Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chewett

  1. Actually the value of 15 silver to one gold happened much much before notes were even a thing Mur. You set the note price based on the already agreed values.
  2. If you were doing a quest, what type of rewards would you like that exist in the shop currently. e.g. I would like creature slots, etc... (if you like that idea, say it)
  3. There are 12 snowman varieties, so im not sure what you mean here Bug, not a real one.
  4. >In an optimal way the jail system should be automated, as in the spell would set a certain amount of time for the ban and after the time is fulfilled user is returned to GoE. Did you read the reasons why we request a talk with the person we are freeing? I dont think these can be fulfilled by an automated system.
  5. Stupid phone... The reason that we ask the jailed member to contact us is becuase then we can establish a dialogue with them and ensure that they understand why they were jailed and we can ensure it doesnt happen again. Crazymike only has to contact us, its a simple process.
  6. There are some plans for some of these things. "Favourite creatures" and a "saving of rare creature spirits"
  7. He needs to email Mur and i. please tell him that
  8. Can I see the entire page please? Just seeing small fragments means I cant see how the page has "flowed" which is important, Thanks
  9. Rewards havent been approved yet, I have suggested moving them already.
  10. Creation times of those items: 04/18/2016 @ 7:59pm (UTC) 04/18/2016 @ 8:01pm (UTC) 04/18/2016 @ 8:08pm (UTC) 04/18/2016 @ 8:14pm (UTC) Ann. 3983 - [2016-04-19 01:20:27 - Stage 13]
  11. This was fixed before you made your post in the latest wave of bugfixes.
  12. Fixed as per duplicate thread no one made: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/17309-empty-string-for-land-loyalty/#comment-173545
  13. pushed with the other changes, as I thought it was a lang issue.
  14. the lang isnt set but I thank you for your guess
  15. It is, there is another bug report,its on my list to look at as Mur didnt know how to fix it
  16. > i might change this to convert alliance loyalty to land loyalty? Definitely not. There are lots of reasons not to do this, please dont.
  17. The first bug, being ported to a bad scene was a mur typo which I fixed. The second, its up to you, did you code it to reduce loyalty?
  18. Happy birthday sunfire
  19. Part of my degree was specialism in Computational Finance including statistical, financial and economy modelling. Sounds like I might know a thing or two, I will email you. I feel the important thing for this is to let it establish its own worth then that can be backed up at a later date. Say people start buying diamonds for 2 silver each one because they can craft them into something and sell it for 4 silver. Once this becomes a standard (similar to how water and memory stones have become a vaguely standard price) you can make it a standard enforced via other means.
  20. Happy birthday oh annoying one
  21. Democracy is overrated, I will pick the plushie myself "soon"
  22. In a tradition I started last year (with some suggestions from syrian) we will be holding the plushie contest again. Please suggest a "shape" for the plushie this year, last year it was an aramor. use the rep system to vote, then I will open a poll.
  23. IPS Request ID 947718 Waiting for a reply from them
  24. Im not sure thats how it works. Unless I have missed something forcing you to stay in the land? Have you been invited in, or made a citizen of another land and it didnt work?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.